Similar to a project charter, the website planning template provides a high level view of the entire website redesign.
It includes tools to help guide, communicate, monitor, track, and organize your work.
Sections of the planning template
- Setting goals
- How to frame your website questions (Google Doc)
- Help others understand who is involved (Google Slides)
- Determine the impact of your work (Google Sheet)
- Define who will do the work (Google Doc)
- Communicating about your plan
- Following a redesign timeline (Google Sheet)
- How to keep stakeholders informed (Google Slides)
- Track and monitor risks (Google Sheet)
- What will my site look like?